What are cookies?
Types of cookies:
Two types of cookies can be distinguished, depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained:
- First-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor themself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In addition, we talk about session cookies or permanent cookies, depending on the length of time they remain stored in the client’s browser.
Finally, there is another classification with four types of cookies depending on the purpose for which the data obtained are processed: technical cookies, personalisation cookies, analytics cookies, behavioural advertising cookies:
- Technical cookies: technical or necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionality and security features of the website, in an anonymous form.
- Functional cookies: Functional cookies help to perform certain tasks, such as sharing website content on social media platforms, collecting feedback and other third-party features.
- Analytics cookies: analytics cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help to provide information on metrics, the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- Performance cookies: performance cookies are used to understand and analyse key performance metrics of the website, helping to provide a better user experience for visitors.
- Advertising cookies: advertising cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant advertisements and marketing campaigns. These cookies track website visitors and collect information to deliver personalised advertisements.
Cookies used on this website:
This website uses several cookies, both first-party and third-party. The cookies used on this website are listed below:
1. Technical cookies:
|__hssrc||session||This cookie is set by Hubspot. According to its documentation, each time HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set to determine whether the visitor has restarted their browser. If this cookie does not exist when HubSpot checks the cookies, it is considered to be a new session.|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user’s consent to cookies in the “Analytics” category.|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent to record user consent for cookies in the “Functional” category.|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user’s consent to cookies in the “Other” category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||The cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent to register the user’s consent to cookies in the “Advertising” category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin. The cookies are used to store user consent for cookies in the “Necessary” category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user’s consent to cookies in the “Performance” category.|
|elementor||never||This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change website content in real time.|
|PHPSESSID||session||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a user’s unique session ID in order to manage the user’s session on the website. The cookie is a session cookie and is deleted when all browser windows are closed.|
2. Functional Cookies:
|__hssc||30 minutes||This cookie is set by HubSpot. The purpose of the cookie is to track sessions. This is used to determine whether HubSpot should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie. It contains the domain, viewCount (increments each pageView in a session) and the session start timestampThis cookie is set by HubSpot. The purpose of the cookie is to track sessions. This is used to determine whether HubSpot should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie. It contains the domain, viewCount (increments each pageView in a session) and the session start timestamp.|
3. Analytics Cookies:
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of browsing on websites.
|__hstc||1 year 24 days||This cookie is set by Hubspot and is used to track visitors. It contains the domain, utk, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit) and session number (increments for each subsequent session).|
|_ga||2 years||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for site analytics reporting. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_8088294_5||1 minute||This cookie is set by Google and is used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||1 day||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information about how visitors use a website and helps to create an analytical report of how the website is performing. The data collected includes the number of visitors, the source of visitors and the pages visited, in anonymised form.|
|hubspotutk||1 year 24 days||HubSpot uses this cookie to track visitors to the website. This cookie is passed to Hubspot when submitting the form and is used to deduplicate contacts.|
4. Cookies de servicios:
When accessing this website, users will see a cookie configuration panel in which they will be informed of the way in which they can give or refuse consent to install either a specific category of cookie or all cookies. If the user clicks the “Accept” button of the Cookies Notice, they will be deemed to have expressly consented to the installation of all categories of cookies.
Simply accessing this Policy, without having taken any prior action, does not constitute acceptance of the Policy.
The user can additionally disable cookies in the preferences section of their internet browser. Each browser operates differently, the “Help” function will show you how to do this. Users should bear in mind that if they accept third-party cookies, they should delete them by using the system offered by the third party itself or from the browser options:
This Cookies Policy may be modified according to new legal requirements or with the aim of adapting the policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for which reason users are advised to visit it periodically.
- If users wish to make any enquiry about the website’s Cookies Policy, they can contact the owner of this website at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org