Methodology for the digitization of the FMCG sector
The evolution of the sector in the era of digital transformation is forcing companies to redefine their strategy to satisfy a more informed and rigorous consumer.
El riesgo no es una actitud. Es el contexto
Diseñador estratégico experto en transformación
The FMCG market faces continuous challenges every day, even more so since the global pandemic:
- Digitize the business and the consumer experience to capitalize on new consumption habits.
- Build and organize an integrated and omnichannel digital ecosystem that is flexible.
- Platformize customer and supply chain management to optimize processes and gain efficiency.
- Generate actionable and profitable Smart Data Insights.
- Detect more efficient and profitable profiles and react to new habits and trends.
- Optimize acquisition investments > activation > purchase > repetition.
These are structural changes whose management is complex. We give faith. And that is why we know that applying a methodology to these processes helps, and a lot, to clarify each stage and speed up the machinery. This is essential for us (and for our clients, even more so).
Work methodology: steps of a personalized process
1. Analyze and identify
- Map the current business model and its customer experience.
- Audit the ecosystem: technological and process blueprint.
- Identify pain points and opportunities.
2. Define and build
- Redefine the value proposition: the ideal customer experience and the future business model.
- Identify business, data, technology and operational requirements.
- Turn the system towards the new culture and processes.
- Plan the deployment of the strategy: short, medium and long term roadmap.
3. Run and manage
- Integrate tools.
- Design customer journeys.
- Implement new processes and disciplines.
Success stories in the FMCG sector
And, as words are carried by the wind, nothing better than seeing the results of applying this methodology in FMCG companies*:
Alignment, integration and management of the digital ecosystem of Pernod Ricard Spain around a single multi-brand relationship strategy. Systematic optimization of all processes of collection, legalization, management and analysis of information. Omnichannel activation based on the consumer profile and their preferences. Learn more >
* FMCG – Fast Moving Consumer Goods
Can we help you optimize your digitization processes?