Deploy a multi-country, multi-type CRM strategy (Consumer, Customer and Stakeholder) that enables omnichannel user activation based on holistic profiles fed with personal, social and activity information.
Establish an ROI model based on average value/user vs. investment made.
Smart CRM approach at a global level, acting on the entire digital ecosystem of Coca-Cola Iberia.
- Alignment, integration and management of Coca-Cola Iberia’s digital ecosystem within the framework of a unique identification and user profiling system and considering all points of contact.
- Strategic definition of the Smart CRM approach at a global level, including requirements and monitoring of delivery.
- Definition of the action plan, segmentation and execution of communication for Iberia.
- Adaptation of the Smart CRM strategy worldwide.
- Adaptation of the technology stack to the needs of the strategy.
- Customer-centred evolution of corporate culture.
- The consumer is considered from a complete 360º view with the aim of understanding them and satisfying their demands.
- Optimisation of multiple processes, including direct customer service.
- Consideration of the value of the data and legalisation of its management.
- RT BIDDING
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- INBOUND CONTENT MARKETING
- IDENTITY AND ACTIVITY MANAGEMENT
- PROFILING & INSIGHTS
- LEAD SCORING
- REAL TIME TRACKING
About the company
More about Coca-Cola Iberia.
The world’s leading consumer goods company.
The company manufactures, distributes and sells some of the world’s best-loved drinks and has more than 270,000 customers in Spain and 66,288 million consumers.
If you are interested in this success story and would like to suggest a new project,
get in touch.